Bet365 Sports Betting Review
Bet365 is one of the world’s leading online gambling companies and offers one all-round gambling site which covers all of the markets and games. What's more, when you play at Bet365 Sport, you you’re in safe hands as they’re one of the UK’s largest private companies.
Welcome Bonus and Sports Promotions
Bet365 Sports Betting Promotions: Bet365 Sport has plenty of on-going sports betting promotions which can take advantage of as they will certainly add value to your online betting experience.
Most of the time, you’ll be offered frequent betting bonuses for different sports events and matches, as well as Parlay bonuses, where you can get an extra 50% bonus on your US and Canadian Sports parlays! To keep up to date with current promotions at any time, as they do change on a regular basis, then all you need to do is click on the 'Promotions' tab on the main Bet365 homepage, under ‘Services’ to get up to speed with what's happening.
Bet365 Online Casino: Bet365 is really an all-round gambling site and offers a high quality online casino which is powered by Playtech. For those who are looking for a little bit of extra fun and thrills when betting online, then hop on over to the Casino tab to enjoy casino games and slots, including many multi-million progressive jackpot games, classic casino games and also live dealer games.
Games and Events Offered at Bet365 Sport
Bet365 practically offers every kind of sport match and event to bet on that you can imagine. All types of punters will be pleased at the choice offered and also with the markets covered. Markets available at Bet365 include: Football, Darts, Tennis, Soccer, Basketball, Snooker, Handball, Horse Racing, Badminton, Volleyball, Beach Volleyball, Bowls and Ice Hockey and many more.
Betting at Bet 365 Features Include:
- Stats Calculator: Yes
- Live Streaming: Yes, free
- Live Betting: Yes
- Multi Betting: A great addition to Bet365 is multi betting, which is not available at most other online bookies.
- Mobile Apps: Yes an app and also available as a mobile website
- Betting Exchange: No
Bet365 offer a very easy ‘one wallet’ system, which means that you can have the same user name, password and payment method to make bets at their online sports book, online casino, games, poker and bingo rooms, without any fuss about logging in or depositing multiple times.
Odds Offered at Bet365 Sports
Bet365 Sports has a total of three different odds format: Decimal (European style), Fraction (UK style) and American (US style). Since Bet365 one of the largest online sports books, they also offer some competitive odds and rates. What’s more, Bet365 Sports also have the widest range of in-play odds and markets you’ll find anywhere on the web as well.
Live Betting at Bet365 Sports
Bet365 Sportsbook offers live betting and it’s safe to say that they are one of the best online sports book to live bet at. To get started and making some in play bets, all you have to do is hit the ‘Live In-Play’ link located at the top of the navigation bar, located on the left hand side of the main Bet365 homepage.
Mobile Betting at Bet365
The Bet365 mobile site is available and really easy to use, as is their iPhone (iOS) and Android Apps, which offer the all-important push notifications so you don’t miss out on any event!
Both are available from the App Spore and Google Play Store for free or simply access the Bet365 mobile site just as easy. Bet365 Sports offers you the chance to bet on what you like and where you like in the most simplest of ways, Bet365 Mobile comes highly recommended for mobile betting fans.
Customer Support Options at Bet365 Sports
- Available Languages: Bulgarian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, English, German, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Slovak, Greek, Romanian, Dutch
- Email Address: support @ customerservices365.com
- Telephone Number: UK: (+44) 1782 684757
- Live Chat: Yes
- Opening Hours: 24/7 & 365 Days a year
- Service Rating: 5/5
- Restricted Countries: Australia, France, Hong Kong, Netherlands, United States, Turkey, Israel, Belgium, Monaco, American Samoa, Antigua and Barbuda, Costa Rica, Curaçao, Cyprus, Estonia, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Guam, Iran, Latvia, Martinique, Netherlands Antilles, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Syria, U.S. Virgin Islands, USA, Portugal
- License: UK Gambling Commission (UKGC)
Deposit and Withdraw Options at Bet365 Sports
- Deposit Options: Bank Wire Transfer, Cheque, Maestro, MasterCard, Neteller, Paysafe Card, Ukash, Visa, Entropay, Skrill, Fast Bank Transfer, GiroPay, iDebit, Online Bank Transfer, PayPal, Skrill 1-Tap, Visa Debit
- Currencies: Australian dollars, Canadian dollars, Euros, Hong Kong dollars, Icelandic krónur, Japanese yen, Malaysian ringgits, Norwegian kroner, British pounds sterling, Swedish kronor, US dollars, Denmark kroner, Argentine pesos, Brazilian reals, Bulgarian leva, Chinese yen, Czech Republic korunas, Hungarian forints, Indian rupees, Mexican pesos, New Taiwan dollars, New Zealand dollars, Polish zlotys, Romanian lei, South African Rand, Swiss francs, Thai baht
- Minimum Deposit Amount: £5
- Minimum Withdrawal Amount: £5
- Withdrawal Processing Time: Up to 24 hours but some methods instant
Summary – What Do We Think?
Bet365 Sports is one of the biggest betting sites in the world and for good reason. There’s very little we can say that isn’t good about Bet365 Sports as they have it all covered.
Every market imaginable is catered for; they also offer competitive odds and software extras, including state of the art (free) live streaming, in play betting and many other things to appeal to all types on sports punters. SportsBettingSitesOnline.com recommends the following betting sites as an alternative to Bet365:
18+. T&C Apply
50% up to €50 Betting Bonus
18+. T&C Apply
Bet £10 Get $30
18+. T&C Apply
Deposit £20 Play With £70
Includes a Casino Bonus
18+. T&C Apply
Bet €10 Get €10
18+. T&C Apply
Bonus up to $200